- Sunday October 30th
- Point to point course starting at Albright Knox Art Gallery, 1285 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY
- Finish right at the brink of the Falls!
- 10:00 a.m. race start, course closes at 4 p.m.
- Boston Qualifier
- No strollers or walkers allowed
- Minimum age requirement to race: 18
- PACE BUNNIES: 3:25, 3:30, 3:40, 3:45, 3:55, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45. Sub 4hr bunnies run continuous. 4+hr bunnies either run continuous or 10:1 run/walk. Questions? Volunteer as pace bunny? Contact Ed Mark (emark @runningroom .com)
- Buses to the start for PARTICIPANTS only: 7:30-8:00 a.m. at Crowne Plaza Hotel, 5685 Falls Avenue Niagara Falls. I.D. required to board bus.
- Complimentary We-Go buses available from finish line to Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Spectator paid parking available at Finish Line: Across from Table Rock Welcome Centre at 6650 Niagara Parkway
- Awards: 1st/2nd/3rd overall (male/female). Prize money details forthcoming.
- Age groups: 19 & Under, 20-25 & every 5 year age group (1st/2nd/3rd)
CUSTOMS & IMMIGRATION
Download the Marathon PDF for more information
SECOND: The following information details what you need to run across the Peace Bridge during the race
Canadian/U.S. Citizens must have VALID ID: Passport, Enhanced Driver's License or Nexus Card.
All others: I-94 entry documents PRIOR to race day available from U.S. Customs. Participants must obtain this form IN PERSON from either Rainbow Bridge, the Peace Bridge or the Lewiston/Queenston border crossing.
- You register online & this information is sent to U.S. customs for pre-clearance
- If there are any issues with pre-clearance, Border personnel contact you directly
- At kit pickup, you show Customs Officials your VALID I.D (see above) or I-94 form (see above)
- On race day, you BRING this same i.d. with you on the shuttle bus to cross INTO the U.S.
- You either run with your i.d. or leave it on our SECURE baggage transport buses in your bag
Note that BIBS must be VISIBLE when crossing the Peace Bridge
Participants are given a special plastic bag at the expo/kit pickup. This is the ONLY bag that will be accepted on the Baggage Bus. Personal bags are NOT permitted.
Once you have arrived at the Start Area, please place your bag on the bus that corresponds with your bib number. Buses will in turn transport your bags to the finish line area. Buses are monitored and kept secure by race volunteers at all times.
- Register by Oct. 19 to receive a personalized bib with your name on it!
- Registration CLOSES Friday October 21st
- Bib numbers EMAILED week of Oct.24
- Packet Pickup at EXPO:
Friday Oct. 28 - 12:00-7:00 p.m.
Saturday Oct. 29 - 9:30-5:30
(All runners MUST pick up their own bib)
- No registration or kit pickup on race day
Bib Transfers/Distance Changes
- Log into Race Roster account
(email us if registered via Running Room)
- Bib transfers $10
- Distance changes DOWN: $1.95
- No refunds
- Last date for any changes Oct 18
(earlier if race sells out)
Registering Multiple Participants?
Make sure you enter a DIFFERENT email address for each registrant so that each person receives a notice of their BIB NUMBER the week of the event
Groups MUST use Race Roster to register
Groups of 12: One free registration
Email us to obtain registration promo code:
registration @niagarafallsmarathon .com
Customize your Finishing Time - iTAB
If you would like to receive a custom insert with your name and finishing time (fits into back of your medal), you can purchase this option ($12 CDN) during your registration under "iTAB"