Maps & Directions
(All maps are subject to change)
Due to impending Niagara Parks Commission road work and construction on the bridge, the Niagara Falls International Marathon is moving its finish line back to its roots. Prior to 2006, NFIM hosted its finish line at the Toronto Power Generating Station National Historic Site of Canada. We strive to make your finish experience as exciting as possible and this year is no exception. This new and improved historical finish area is exclusive to NFIM participants, spectators and public and provides many benefits including:
- A scenic view finishing directly beside the Niagara River.
- A southern view above the brink of Niagara Falls.
- Beautiful photo opportunities.
- A straight away finish.
- Larger green space.
- Close parking located at the Fallsview and Rapids View parking lots.
- Victory Lane featuring sponsors, food, entertainment, awards program, washrooms and much more!
SPECTATORS MAP (ACCESS ROADS)