RUNFEST PASTA DINNER
NEW MENU, NEW VENUE!
Niagara Falls International Marathon has rejuvenated its traditional pasta party and is pleased to introduce the ALL NEW RunFEST Pasta Dinner conveniently located in one central location at the Skylon Tower during the Forever Young & Healthy Living Expo!
Exclusive to Niagara Falls International Marathon participants, family and friends, the Summit Suite Buffet Dining Room offers the ultimate casual dining experience featuring the famous double-sided buffet where rich wood paneling with elegant accents lends to an inviting, warm atmosphere. Located 775 feet above the Falls, the RunFEST Pasta Dinner provides both spectacular views and fine food.
Bring your family and friends and join us for an inspiration and an exceptional pre-race dinner. Make the most of RunFEST weekend at this all-you-can-eat buffet presented by Executive Chef: Brett Cournoyea.
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013
Time: Four (4) time slots are available to choose from. There is a 200 person seating limit per time slot. Seats are reserved on a first-come-first serve basis. Please remember to select a time slot when purchasing your ticket.
Time Slot Time
1 3:oopm – 4:oopm
2 4:oopm – 5:oopm
3 5:oopm – 6:oopm
4 6:oopm – 7:oopm
- Pre-Purchase – $26.00 (taxes + gratuity included)
- At Expo – $30.00 (taxes + gratuity included)
- All individuals that purchase a ticket will be given a FREE admission pass to the top of the Skylon Tower Observation Deck ($13+ value). This is a perfect photo opportunity with an Ariel view of the city, finish line and course; directly above the brink of Niagara Falls!
Get your pasta dinner tickets today to see the guest speaker of your choice in one of the following time slots:
John Stanton - 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Laura Skladzinski - 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Joe Muldowney - 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Click Here to learn more about our featured guest speakers!
How to Buy:
- At time of registration: Tickets can be purchased when registering online through Events Online and Running Room. Be sure to purchase your tickets with your registration as seating is limited and will fill up fast!
- Add-on: If you have already registered and would like to add a ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your confirmation number and credit card information in order to be charged and have the ticket added to your registration.
- At Expo: You can also purchase tickets at the Forever Young & Healthy Living Expo Information Booth (Cash Only). Time Slots will be assigned based on what is still available at that time.
To learn more about this delectable location and Executive Chef: Brett Cournoyea, take a look at these videos: