- Sunday October 14th, 2018
- Out and back course with negative elevation change of approximately 25 metres
- Finish right at the brink of the Falls!
- 9:00 a.m. race start
- Single strollers allowed
- Walkers permitted but no separate category for awards
- Race kit pickup - stay tuned for new information for 2018!
- Free parking at start/Rapidsview (see map)
- Complimentary shuttles at Finish Line to return runners back to Rapidsview Parking Lot
- Spectator paid parking available at Finish Line: Across from Table Rock Welcome Centre at 6650 Niagara Parkway
- Post-race awards at the event: 1st/2nd/3rd overall (male/female)
- Age groups: 19 & Under, 20-24 & every 5 year age group (1st/2nd/3rd)
- Register by Sept. 30th to receive a personalized bib with your name on it!
- Registration closes Wednesday Oct.10th at midnight. Registration at expo if not sold out.
- Bib numbers EMAILED week of Oct.8th
|COURSE/PARKING MAP||WHAT'S NEW|
|Stay tuned for 2018 news!|
Race APP & Event Guide PDF available in September 2018
As of November 1st: $45
HST & processing fees apply
|Estimated U.S. PRICING
As of November 1st: $36
|REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER CANADA
(This race starts & ends in Canada)
1. Valid passport/Nexus/Enhanced Drivers License
2. You MAY need a VISA. Check here to verify
3. Also read this: Am I inadmissible into Canada?
REGISTER NOW for 2018!
Bib Transfers/Distance Changes
- Log into registration account
- Bib transfers (i.e. selling your bib) approx. $11.90
- Distance changes DOWN: approx. $3.33
- No refunds or deferrals but the option to sell your bib before Sept.30th
- Last date for any changes: Sept.30th
(Earlier if race sells out. Distance changes at the Expo if not sold out)
Groups MUST use Race Roster to register
Groups of 12: One free registration
Email us to obtain registration promo code:
people [at] niagarafallsmarathon [dot] com
Customize your Finishing Time - iTAB
If you would like to receive a custom insert with your name & finishing time (fits into back of your medal), you can purchase this option ($12 CDN) during your registration under "iTAB." iTABS are mailed direct to registrant ~4-6 weeks after race day.