- Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Point to point course. Flat for first 17.6 km. 55' drop over remaining 3.5 km
- Finish right at the brink of the Falls!
- 10:00 a.m. race start, course closes at 4 p.m. (9:55 a.m. start for Wheelchair division)
- Actual start is Warwick Ave at 2237 Niagara Parkway (see map)
- No strollers allowed
- Walkers permitted but no separate category for awards
- Minimum age requirement to race: 16
- Race kit pickup is at Expo
- PACE BUNNIES: 1:40, 1:45, 1:50, 1:55, 2:00, 2:05, 2:15. Sub 2hr bunnies run continuous. 2+hr bunnies either run continuous or 10:1 run/walk. Questions? Volunteer as pace bunny? Contact Ed Mark (emark @runningroom .com)
- Buses to the start for PARTICIPANTS only: 8:00-8:45 a.m. at Crowne Plaza Hotel, 5685 Falls Avenue Niagara Falls
- NO parking at start
- Complimentary We-Go buses available from finish line to Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Spectator paid parking available at Finish Line: Across from Table Rock Welcome Centre at 6650 Niagara Parkway
- Post-race awards at the event: 1st/2nd/3rd overall & Masters (male/female). CLICK HERE For cash prize structure
- Digital Photo awards: Age groups: 19 & Under, 20-24 & every 5 year age group (1st/2nd/3rd)
(Age group award winners will receive an email post-race with a link to download their award)
|COURSE/PARKING MAP||RACE GUIDE|
|Available for download in September 2017|
$60 Oct.30 to Nov.30
$70 Dec.1 to Feb 28
$80 March 1 to June 30
$90 July 1 to Aug 31
$100 Sept 1 to Oct 11
HST & processing fees apply
$45 Oct.30 to Nov.30
$52 Dec.1 to Feb 28
$60 March 1 to June 30
$68 July 1 to Aug 31
$75 Sept 1 to Oct 11
Q about entry into Canada?
1. Click here to read about passport requirements
2. Also read this: Am I inadmissible into Canada?
Participants are given a special plastic bag at the expo/kit pickup. This is the ONLY bag that will be accepted on the Baggage Bus. Personal bags are NOT permitted.
Once you have arrived at the Start Area, please place your bag on the bus that corresponds with your bib number. Buses will in turn transport your bags to the finish line area. Buses are monitored and kept secure by race volunteers at all times.
- Register by Oct. 1st to receive a personalized bib with your name on it!
- Registration CLOSES Wednesday October 11th at midnight. Registration at expo if not sold out.
- Bib numbers EMAILED week of Oct.9th
- Packet Pickup at EXPO:
Friday Oct. 13 - 12:00-7:00 p.m.
Saturday Oct. 14 - 9:30-5:30
- No registration or kit pickup on race day
Groups MUST use Race Roster to register
Groups of 12: One free registration
Email us to obtain registration promo code:
info [at] niagarafallsmarathon [dot] com
Customize your Finishing Time - iTAB
If you would like to receive a custom insert with your name & finishing time (fits into back of your medal), you can purchase this option ($12 CDN) during your registration under "iTAB." iTABS will be mailed direct to registrant ~4-6 weeks after race day