Marathon in a Month
Overview: Run 42.2 km between August 1st and August 31st
Open to: Residents of Niagara Region
Age: Open to 18 years of age & older OR teams of younger/older runners/walkers – e.g. parent + son/daughter
How do I participate?
- Register by July 31st. Spots are limited
- Download one of the training plans below or follow your own
- Submit your mileage between August 31st and September 4th to email@example.com. There is an empty chart on the training plans for you to keep track of your mileage
- Follow along on our Facebook group for inspiration!
- People that want to START a fitness plan
- People that walk and want to challenge themselves
- People that have finished our Couch to 5k program & want a bigger challenge
- People fairly new to running & want a big challenge but not necessarily a race
- Beginner to Intermediate Runners that have “fallen off the wagon” and need a new source of motivation
Who is this program meant for:
LET’S CHAT ON FACEBOOK!
We’ve created a CLOSED Facebook group to provide support, ideas & inspiration during the program. Please join in as you will get the MOST out of this program if you connect with others who are also challenging themselves
In early September we will have a medal presentation in Niagara Falls. You must either be in attendance or plan to pick up your medal from our office in the Falls. Medals will not be mailed out